These Broccoli Cheddar Quiche Muffins are a great way to use leftover ham from dinner the night before! Packed with veggies and cheese, they make a portable and packable breakfast solution.
Nutrition Tip: Dip in hummus, sprinkle on pizza, or add this tree-like veggie to your pasta! Just a half of a cup of broccoli provides well over 50% of the daily recommended intake of vitamin C.
Broccoli Cheddar Quiche Muffins
- 2 large red potatoes shredded
- 1/2 sweet onion shredded
- 6 large egg
- 3 large egg whites
- 2 cups chopped broccoli florets steamed
- 1 cup lowfat shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup low-sodium ham diced
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix potatoes and onions and place into 12 greased muffin cups, pressing onto sides and bottom of cup to create a nest. Bake 10-12 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned. Remove from oven.
- Scramble eggs and egg whites in medium bowl. Mix in broccoli, cheese and ham. Add ¼ cup egg mixture to each muffin cup.
- Return to oven and bake 15-20 minutes or until eggs puff and are firm.