Yes, you can make fries with avocados! These crispy oven-baked avocado fries are a delicious appetizer or snack.
Serve with your favorite chipotle ranch dressing, or make your own cilantro lime dipping sauce using Greek yogurt.
Nutrition Tip: Avocado makes a healthy substitute for traditional French fries and provides plenty of creaminess and nutrients so you won’t miss the fried version.
Baked Avocado Fries
- 2 firm ripe Giumarra avocados, sliced ½-inch thick
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt divided
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning divided
- 2 Tbsp. Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch Dressing
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine lemon & lime juice in small bowl. Mix bread crumbs, ¼ tsp. salt and ¼ tsp. lemon pepper in separate bowl.
- Dip avocados into juice, season with ¼ tsp. salt and ¼ tsp. lemon pepper, and press into bread crumbs.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray, lay avocados single layer and bake 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.