Kids will love the sweet and savory combo of these quesadillas! This recipe is packed with 14g of protein to keep little ones fueled through the school day or soccer practice.
Nutrition Tip: In order to gain all the health benefits apples have to offer, it’s important to eat the apple and the skin, as the skin has a high fiber content.
- 3 (2oz.) bags Crunch Pak® apple slices
- 4 (8-inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup shredded lowfat Cheddar cheese
- 4 slices bacon, cooked
- Spray large skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Place one tortilla in skillet. On half of tortilla, add 4 apple slices, ¼ cup cheddar cheese, and 1 slice cooked bacon. Fold over tortilla. Cook 2-3 minutes, flip and cook additional 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Place quesadilla on a cutting board and slice. Repeat with remaining tortillas
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 262Total Fat: 12gCholesterol: 28mgSodium: 530mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 4gSugar: 7gProtein: 14g