Ultimate Family Snack Board
Snack boards can be a delicious and healthy dinner option! Add a variety of foods and everyone will enjoy!
Who says a snack board can’t be dinner? As long as there’s a balance of fruits, veggies, protein and whole grains – go for it!
In fact, snack boards or charcuterie boards can make for a fun and versatile meal option that can be customized to suit different tastes and dietary preferences.
To make a snack board for dinner, you can include a variety of items such as:
- Assorted cheeses
- Cured meats or vegetarian alternatives
- Crackers or bread
- Fresh or dried fruits
- Hummus or other dips
- Raw veggies like carrot sticks, celery, and cherry tomatoes
You can also add other items to the board based on your personal preferences, such as pickles, roasted vegetables, or smoked salmon.
The beauty of a snack board for dinner is that it is easy to prepare and requires minimal cooking, making it a great option for a casual or low-key meal. You can also make it as healthy or indulgent as you like by including a variety of items and choosing your portions accordingly.
Snack boards are perfect for a family movie night and every family can pick a few items they love to go on the board. They’re easy to assemble, this beautiful board was assembled by the kiddos (with mom’s help cutting, of course), and require little clean-up!
Snack boards or charcuterie boards can be a great way to incorporate a variety of healthy foods into your diet, as they offer a range of flavors and textures that can satisfy your hunger and cravings.
To make a healthy snack board, you can include a variety of nutrient-dense foods such as:
- Fresh vegetables, such as carrot sticks, cucumber slices, and cherry tomatoes
- Fresh fruits, such as berries, grapes, and sliced apples or pears
- Nuts and seeds, such as almonds, walnuts, and pumpkin seeds
- Whole-grain crackers or breads
- Lean protein sources, such as grilled chicken or tofu
- Low-fat dairy options, such as Greek yogurt or cottage cheese
- Dips or spreads made with healthy ingredients, such as hummus or guacamole
By including a range of healthy options, you can create a snack board that is both satisfying and nutritious. You can also adjust the portion sizes and balance of the items on the board to suit your personal dietary needs and preferences.
Ultimate Family Snack Board
- 4 ounces sliced cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces sliced white cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces whole wheat crackers
- 2 ounces salami
- 1 apple sliced
- 1 grapefruit peeled, segmented
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 cup steamed edamame pods
- 1/2 cup Baked Goldfish crackers
- 1/2 cup dried apricots
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- 1/4 cup Ranch dip
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Assemble board with your choice of ingredients.