Who says a snack board can’t be dinner? As long as there’s a balance of fruits, veggies, protein and whole grains – go for it!
Snack boards are perfect for a family movie night and every family can pick a few items they love to go on the board. They’re easy to assemble, this beautiful board was assembled by two 8-year-olds (with mom’s help cutting, of course), and require little clean-up!
- 4 ounces sliced cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces sliced white cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces whole wheat crackers
- 2 ounces salami
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1 grapefruit, peeled, segmented
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 cup steamed edamame pods
- 1/2 cup Baked Goldfish crackers
- 1/2 cup dried apricots
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- 1/4 cup Ranch dip
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Assemble board with your choice of ingredients.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 350Total Fat: 20gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 422mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 4gSugar: 15gProtein: 12g