You’ll be transported to a beach on a warm summer day with this tropical smoothie bowl! Kids will have fun “decorating” their breakfast with additional fruit, nuts or other toppings.
Tropical Smoothie Bowl
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1 cup frozen chopped pineapple
- 1 banana frozen
- 1 teaspoon ground flax seed
- 1/4 cup sliced mango
- 1/2 banana sliced
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- Add ice, coconut water, pineapple, banana and flax seed to blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into bowl and top with mango, banana, almonds and coconut.