You’ll be transported to a beach on a warm summer day with this tropical smoothie bowl! Kids will have fun “decorating” their breakfast with additional fruit, nuts or other toppings.
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1 cup frozen chopped pineapple
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 teaspoon ground flax seed
- 1/4 cup sliced mango
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- Add ice, coconut water, pineapple, banana and flax seed to blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into bowl and top with mango, banana, almonds and coconut.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 323Total Fat: 7gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 144mgCarbohydrates: 64gFiber: 10gSugar: 45gProtein: 6g