Stir-frys are a great way to use up leftover veggies and prevent food waste. This chicken and veggie noodle stir-fry is ready in 30 minutes and packed a whopping 31g of protein per serving!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, sliced
- 1/2 small sweet onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 (16oz.) package wide rice noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook 5-7 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove from pan.
- Return pan to heat. Add 1 Tbsp. oil, carrots, broccoli, pepper and onion, and cook 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Heat peanut butter, ½ cup water, honey, soy sauce and lime juice in small pan over low heat until smooth.
- Return chicken to skillet with vegetables. Mix in peanut sauce, coating chicken and vegetables. Fold in noodles, coating evenly.
- Top with green onions.