Red wine vinaigrette jazzes up the chicken in this fresh and tangy dish topped with a fresh Shepherd Salad made with cucumber, tomatoes, green onion and parsley.
Tangy Grilled Chicken & Shepherd Salad
- 2 cups peeled diced cucumber
- 2 cups halved grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup plus 3 Tbsp. vinaigrette, divided
- 4 3 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 potatoes quartered, roasted
- Combine cucumber, tomatoes, onion, parsley and 3 Tbsp. vinaigrette in mixing bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
- Place chicken and 1/4 cup vinaigrette in zip lock bag and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken and cook 3-4 minutes per side, or until golden in color and fully cooked.
- Top with Shepherd Salad and serve with potatoes.