Get dinner on the table quicker with this 15-minute shrimp stir-fry! Use a mix of your favorite veggies, like broccoli, carrots and sugar snap peas for a dose of nutrients with your meal. This stir-fry is perfect served along steamed rice or quinoa.
- 1/4 cup stir-fry sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoon sriracha, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound peeled, deveined shrimp
- 1 pound stir-fry vegetable mix
- Mix stir-fry sauce, sriracha, sesame oil and pepper in small bowl until evenly mixed; set aside.
- Heat oil in wok or large skillet over high heat, add shrimp and 2 Tbsp. stir-fry mixture and cook 2 minutes. Add vegetables and remainder of sauce and cook 4-6 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and shrimp is pink and cooked through.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 215Total Fat: 5gSodium: 627mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 3gSugar: 7gProtein: 26g