Pizza night with a fun new spin! Naan flatbreads make a great pizza crust for your next family pizza night. Enjoy a southwest take with chicken, black beans, tomatoes and corn, or let kids pick out their own toppings for a build your own pizza.
Southwest Chicken Naan Pizza
- 2 whole wheat Naan flatbreads
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese divided
- 4 ounces shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup low-sodium black beans drained, rinsed
- 1/4 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup corn
- 1 green onion sliced
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Brush flatbreads with oil. Sprinkle with ½ cup cheese and top with chicken, beans, tomatoes and corn. Sprinkle with remainder of cheese.
- Place flatbread directly on rack in oven and bake 8-10 minutes, or until ingredients warmed through and cheese is melted.
- Top with green onions and serve with dressing on the side.