Looking for a new way to serve salad? Why not turn it into these fun wonton cups for a healthy appetizer? Just a few ingredients required – wonton wrappers, a chopped salad kit and chicken – to make a fun dish everyone will rave about!
Nutrition Tip: Your mom was not lying when she insisted that chicken soup would help with your cold. The minerals, [such as potassium, magnesium, and iron], and protein found in chicken work well together to boost your immune system.
Sesame Chicken Wonton Cups
- 16 wonton wrappers
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken breast
- 1 bag asian salad kit
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 16-cup mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Press a wonton square into each muffin cup. Spray lightly with cooking spray and bake 10-12 minutes, or until golden-brown and crispy. Allow to cool slightly, then remove from muffin tin to cool completely.
- Mix chicken, bagged salad and half of the dressing in large bowl.
- Add salad mixture to each wonton cup. Drizzle with reminaing dressing.