This waffle sandwich is a fun new way for kids (and adults!) to eat veggie-packed eggs and stay full through the morning.
Scrambled Waffle Sandwich
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped broccoli & cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup diced grape tomatoes
- 4 chopped eggs scrambled in bowl
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 4 premade whole wheat waffles
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat; add broccoli/cauliflower and tomatoes, and cook 2 minutes. Add eggs, stir and cook 2-3 minutes, or until firm. Mix in cheese.
- Toast waffles, top with egg/vegetable mixture and fold in half to make sandwich.