Using a spiralizer is a fun and easy way to get kids to eat their veggies! This spiralized cucumber salad is a bright and colorful side dish that’s perfect for summer cookouts or picnics.
Rainbow Spiralized Cucumber Salad
- 1 large seedless cucumber
- 1/2 cup matchstick carrots
- 1 cup quartered grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/4 cup cubed mozzarella
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Use spiralizer for cucumber. Alternatively, use vegetable peeler to slice lengthwise into ribbons.
- In large bowl, combine cucumber, carrots, tomatoes, radishes, corn, cheese, lime juice and oil. Salt and pepper to taste. Served chilled.