This pistachio apple bread recipe is perfect for fall and will make your whole house smell great!
Pistachio Apple Bread
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup shelled pistachios chopped
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 apples peeled, diced
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease 9×5-inch loaf pan or 4 mini loaf pans.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar and pistachios in large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk together coconut milk, apples, applesauce and vanilla in separate bowl.
- Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients with spatula until just combined. Do not over mix. Spoon batter into prepared pan(s).
- Bake 20-25 minutes for mini-loaf pans, or 40-45 minutes for 9×5-inch pan, or until toothpick inserted in the center of loaf comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack 5 minutes. Remove from pan and cool 30 minutes before slicing.