This healthy peanut butter popcorn treat jazzes up plain popcorn by adding a few simple ingredients.
Peanut Butter-Drizzled Popcorn
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 6 cups air-popped popcorn
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachios
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread pecans single layer on baking sheet and bake 5 minutes. Remove from oven, stir, and bake 3 minutes, or until lightly browned and aromatic. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Mix popcorn, pecans, pistachios, dried fruit and cinnamon in large mixing bowl.
- Microwave peanut butter in heat-safe measuring cup on MEDIUM 30 seconds, or until thinned.
- Pour peanut butter over popcorn and stir.