Fire up the grill with this easy grilled chicken and veggies for dinner! Just let everything marinate 30 minutes or overnight, grill and enjoy!
- 4 (4 oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons light Italian dressing, divided
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 pound asparagus, ends trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- Place chicken and 2 Tbsp. dressing in zip lock bag. Place onion, pepper, asparagus, zucchini, mushrooms and 2 Tbsp. dressing in separate zip lock bag. Refrigerate and marinate 30 minutes to overnight.
- Lightly coat 12-inch sheet of aluminum foil with non-stick cooking spray. Place veggies in center. Fold and seal foil to make a packet.
- Grill chicken and veggie packets over medium heat 15-20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 180Total Fat: 4gCholesterol: 60mgSodium: 526mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 4gSugar: 7gProtein: 25g