This raspberry and peach crisp is so easy to make and much healthier than most recipes out there. Lightly sweetened with maple syrup and topped with a simple oat crumble, the raspberries and peaches bake to a delicious, sweet and tart dessert that will have everyone smiling.
Nutrition Tip: Whether fresh or frozen, raspberries are one of the highest-fiber fruits you can find. There are eight grams per cup–that’s a third of what kids need in a day.
- 2 ripe peaches, chopped
- 8 ounces raspberries
- 2 tablespoons (Plus 1 Tbsp.) maple syrup, divided
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350F. Place 6 small ramekins on baking sheet. Set aside.
- Mix peaches, raspberries, 1 Tbsp. maple syrup, cornstarch and lemon juice in large bowl. Portion evenly into ramekins.
- Mix oats, flour, butter, maple syrup, cinnamon and salt in small bowl. Portion evenly on top of fruit.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until fruit is bubbly and top is browned. Remove from oven.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 134Total Fat: 5gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 48mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 3gSugar: 10gProtein: 2g