Running to soccer practice and need a quick snack? These make-ahead fruit roll-ups are a healthy spin on the store-bought fruit roll-ups and a great grab and go option for parents.
Fruity Fun Roll-Ups
- 2 cups strawberries chopped
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 peach pitted, chopped
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 170°F.
- Blend strawberries, pineapple, peaches, agave nectar and lemon juice in blender until smooth.
- Spread mixture evenly, 1/8 inch thick, onto parchment-lined baking sheet, and bake 6-8 hours, or until mixture is completely solid and slightly sticky.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Cut into 8 rows and roll up.