This breakfast pita is packed with protein, avocados and tomatoes to keep the family satisfied.
Nutrition Tip: Eggs are a versatile source of quality protein, vitamins, and minerals. This makes them a great meal option that will support the brain, muscles, and bones.
Early Riser’s Pita
- 4 premade turkey sausage links
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 whole wheat pitas
- 1 to mato sliced
- 1 avocado sliced
- Prepare turkey sausage according to package directions.
- Scramble eggs in small mixing bowl.
- Heat butter in skillet on medium-high heat; add eggs, stir and cook 2-3 minutes, or until firm and not clear.
- Slice pita in half and toast.
- Assemble pitas by adding eggs, sausage, tomato and avocado.