you only have 15 minutes to throw together dinner, this easy Chicken Cauliflower Fried Rice comes to the rescue. Many grocery stores are stocked with already-prepped cauliflower rice that makes this 4-ingredient dinner easy to throw together. Serve alongside steamed edamame or a simple side salad for a veggie-packed meal.
Nutrition Tip: Like its cousins broccoli and cabbage, cauliflower contains compounds that may help protect against cancer. The cruciferous veggie is also rich in vitamin C.
Chicken Cauliflower Fried Rice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 package cauliflower fried rice
- 1 large egg scrambled in bowl
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook 5 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove from pan.
- Add rice mix and sauce. Cook 5 minutes, or until tender. Push to edge of pans to make a hole in the middle. Pour eggs into center and cook, stirring frequently, 2-3 minutes or until firm. Add chicken back to pan and stir to combine.