This side salad offers a sweetness with the butterscotch pears, a tanginess with dried cranberries and a crunch with walnuts. Easy to throw together for a busy weeknight or elegant enough for a holiday celebration.
Nutrition Tip: Rich in vitamin C, pears help out your immune system by stimulating the production of white blood cells.
Butterscotch Pear, Walnut & Goat Cheese Salad
- 1 package spring mix
- 1 butterscotch pear sliced
- 4 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 4 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- 4 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 4 tablespoons poppyseed salad dressing
- Top salad with pears, walnuts, cheese and cranberries. Drizzle with dressing before serving.