You’ll love the flavor of this baked raspberry chicken with brie cheese and basil. The perfect answer to the “what’s for dinner?” dilemma.
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces brie, sliced
- 12 basil leaves, plus more for garnish
- 12 ounces raspberries, divided
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray. Add chicken in single layer, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with brie, basil, half of raspberries and balsamic vinegar. Bake for 30 minutes, until chicken is cooked through. Mash cooked raspberries with fork, add remaining raspberries and basil, if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 369Total Fat: 8.84gSodium: 452mgCarbohydrates: 55.88gFiber: 4.02gSugar: 7.25gProtein: 14.58g