This delicious raspberry baked chicken is prepped in just 10 minutes and ready to serve in under 45 minutes. Loaded with fresh flavors from the basil and raspberry that the whole family will love.
You’ll love the flavor of this baked raspberry chicken with brie cheese and basil. The perfect answer to the “what’s for dinner?” dilemma. It’s no secret that we love fresh berries, using in-season produce is one of our favorite ways to add that pop of fresh flavor to mealtime.
Raspberries are not only delicious, but they are also loaded with fiber and Vitamin C, making them a healthy addition to this Baked Raspberry Chicken Recipe from our friend Christine over at Cook The Story.
What we love about this recipe
- It’s prepped in just 10 minutes.
- Cook time is only 30 minutes, making this an excellent weeknight meal idea.
- There are only 4 main ingredients besides seasonings and balsamic vinegar.
- Brie…oh brie is that creamy amazing cheese that you just have to love…especially when paired with fresh raspberries!
- Fresh basil. Personally, I think just about everything is better with fresh basil 🙂
I told you it was just a few main ingredients!
When you think about baking with raspberries you may think of sweet treats, such as raspberry muffins, raspberry jam, or even scrumptious raspberry cupcakes. But raspberries do pair well with savory dishes! That burst of sweetness from the raspberries are the perfect accompaniment to the basil, brie and chicken. Trust us, you have to try this one.
Raspberry Baked Chicken
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces brie sliced
- 12 basil leaves plus more for garnish
- 12 ounces raspberries divided
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray 13×9 baking dish with cooking spray. Add chicken in single layer, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with brie, basil, half of raspberries and balsamic vinegar. Bake for 30 minutes, until chicken is cooked through. Mash cooked raspberries with fork, add remaining raspberries and basil, if desired.