Fire up the grill with this easy grilled chicken and veggies for dinner! Just let everything marinate 30 minutes or overnight, grill and enjoy!
Italian Grilled Chicken & Veggies
- 4 4 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons light Italian dressing divided
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 pound asparagus ends trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 small zucchini sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- Place chicken and 2 Tbsp. dressing in zip lock bag. Place onion, pepper, asparagus, zucchini, mushrooms and 2 Tbsp. dressing in separate zip lock bag. Refrigerate and marinate 30 minutes to overnight.
- Lightly coat 12-inch sheet of aluminum foil with non-stick cooking spray. Place veggies in center. Fold and seal foil to make a packet.
- Grill chicken and veggie packets over medium heat 15-20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender