These Mexican-flavored stuffed tomatoes are great for a party or just summer snack time staple.
- 2 medium tomatoes on the vine
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded lowfat Cheddar cheese
- Slice tomatoes in half and scoop out insides.
- Fill tomatoes with guacamole, salsa and cheese.
- Place under preheated broiler 5 inches from heat; broil 2 minutes, or until cheese melts.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 365Total Fat: 20gCholesterol: 1.5mgSodium: 484mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 7.2gProtein: 9g