Add some color and variety to your meal with this simple side salad. Crunchy apples and walnuts pair perfectly with tangy dried cranberries and creamy feta cheese. Drizzle with a tart, but sweet pomegranate vinaigrette to finish it off.
Nutrition Tip: Like all fruit, apples contain zero added sugar. Apples contain only the natural fruit sugar, fructose.
Apple, Walnut & Feta Salad
- 1 5oz. package spring mix salad greens
- 1 Honeycrisp apple sliced
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 4 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened dried cranberries
- 4 tablespoons pomegranate vinaigrette dressing
- Top salad with apple, cheese, walnuts, cranberries and dressing. Mix well.