Enjoy your favorite Mediterranean flavors with these simple, no-cook mini flatbreads. Mini whole-wheat pitas are topped with hummus and an easy chopped salad filled with veggies, chickpeas, feta cheese, and Greek dressing for a simple and delicious lunch or snack
Nutrition Tip: Whole grains haven’t been stripped and refined, and they’re linked to a healthier weight, better cholesterol level, and lower risk for heart disease. Look for “whole wheat” as the first ingredient for truly whole-grain bread products.
Mini Mediterranean Chopped Salad Flatbreads
- 2 cups chopped River Fresh Farms romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chickpeas drained, rinsed
- 1/2 large tomato diced
- 1/2 seedless cucumber diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper diced
- 1/4 small red onion diced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tabelespoons Greek dressing
- 8 mini whole wheat pitas
- 1/4 cup hummus
- Combine lettuce, chickpeas, tomato, cucumber, pepper, onion, cheese and dressing in large bowl.
- Toast pita, if desired. Top with hummus and salad.