Pot luck, quick supper or easy side dish – this pasta salad is perfect for any occasion. It’s packed with nutrients and protein, and the fresh produce can be easily substituted for frozen as needed. The best thing about this recipe is that it tastes better when made ahead!
- 1 (16 oz.) box whole-wheat fusilli pasta
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 (5 oz.) can Albacore solid white tuna in water, drained
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli last 2 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Combine pasta, broccoli, tuna, peas, mayonnaise, celery salt and pepper in large bowl. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 338Total Fat: 11gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 80mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 7gSugar: 3gProtein: 12g