Perfect for warm summer nights, this salad using grilled stone fruit is tasty, sweet and salty.
Grilled Stone Fruit Salad
- 1 nectarine halved
- 2 plums halved
- 1 package spring mix
- 2 cups strawberries halved
- 1 15 oz. can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 sweet onion thinly sliced
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Combine salad, strawberries, chickpeas, cheese and onion in large bowl.
- Whisk lemon juice, oil, mustard and salt in separate bowl. Pour over salad and toss. Top with grilled fruit.