In this episode of Healthy Family Project, we reached out to all of this year’s guests to find out what their healthy New Year’s resolutions are and asked them to share tips for other families looking to embrace a healthier lifestyle in the new year.
Hear from past guests including:
- Dr. Stephanie Smith, Psychologist, from Episode 3: Managing Screen Time and Episode 8: Anxiety Around Back to School
- Corey Warren of Lean Green DAD from Episode 4: Easing into a Plant-Based Life
- Anne L’Heureux, Registered Dietitian at Hannaford from Episode 10: Shopping Tips from a Grocery Store Dietitian
- Kiran Dodeja Smith of Real Easy Food from Episode 14: Why You Should Grocery Shop with Kids
- Brenda Thompson of Meal Planning Magic from Episode 1: Meal Planning for Beginners and Episode 7: Lunchbox Meal Prep
- George Szczepanski of Prodcast Across the Produce Aisle from Episode 15: Fruit & Veggie Trends and Shopping Hacks
- Amy Roskelley of Super Healthy Kids from Episode 11: Meal Planning Made Easy
Thank you so much for supporting the Healthy Family Project Podcast! We’d love if you could take 5 minutes to let us know how we can bring you the best possible content future episodes. Take the survey here.
Healthy Recipes & Tips in Your Inbox
Sign up for the Healthy Family Project e-newsletter to receive healthy recipe inspiration, our latest blog posts and more directly to your inbox each week.
Healthy Family Project Facebook Group
Join our Healthy Family Project Facebook group! This group will serve as a safe space for parents and caregivers to talk all about raising a healthy family – from dealing with a picky eater and tips to get more fruits and veggies onto plates to exercising as a family and mental health. We welcome all of you to join in!
Want to skip straight to a hot topic? See time stamps below. But of course, we recommend listening all the way through!
- 1:29 Amanda Keefer
- 4:06 Dr. Stephanie Smith
- 5:51 Cory Warren
- 9:25 Anne L’Heureux
- 12:04 Kiran Dodeja Smith
- 14:12 Brenda Thompson
- 17:51 George Szczepanski
- 20:33 Amy Roskelley
- 20 Healthy Snacks for Your New Year’s Eve Party
- 8 Products for a Healthy New Year
- 10 Easy Tips for a Healthy New Year
- Defining Diets: What Your Family Needs to Know About Popular Diets
- 14 Healthy Smoothie to Kick off the New Year
Healthy Family Project Podcast
Conversations covering hot topics in the world of health, food and family with a dose of fun. Helping families ease their way into a new fresh and healthy world.
Be on the lookout for new bi-weekly episodes and don’t forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify or your favorite podcasting site. If you like an episode, make sure to leave a rating and comment.
If you are interested in being a guest on the Healthy Family Project podcast, contact email@example.com with your topic idea for consideration.