Your favorite pizza toppings in a fun pasta salad! This pizza pasta salad is easy to throw together using your favorite toppings like pepperoni, olives, tomatoes and onions. Combined with a zesty Italian dressing, this pasta salad will have you reaching for an extra spoonful.
Nutrition Tip: Surprise! Pasta is actually a decent source of protein, with around 7 grams per serving (that’s about as much as a glass of milk).
- 1 (16 oz.) box rotini pasta
- 4 ounces Monterrey jack cheese, cubed
- 3 mini sweet peppers, sliced
- 1 (2.25 oz.) can sliced olives
- 3/4 cup tomatoes
- 1/4 cup mini pepperoni slices
- 1/4 small sweet onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse and let cool.
- Mix pasta, cheese, peppers, olives, tomatoes, pepperoni, onion and dressing in large bowl.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 297Total Fat: 9gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 273mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 11g