Sheet Pan Orange Soy Glazed Salmon with Roasted Vegetables
This healthy Sheet Pan Orange Soy Glazed Salmon with Roasted Vegetables is ready in under 30 minutes. Easy to make and full of flavor, your whole family will love this dinner recipe.
I love making sheet pan dinners! Sheet pan meals are easy to prep and easy to clean up. Which makes dinner time easier, which makes this momma happy! Especially when that sheet pan meal is as delicious as this one…the citrus and soy glaze on this salmon dish is out of this world! You have got to try it!
Do you make salmon at home frequently? I feel like it’s one of those seafood items that you either love or hate. And most of the time when it comes to salmon it’s because people don’t like the smell or the texture. Well, I can’t fix the texture of salmon for you, but I can tell you that quality seafood shouldn’t smell like seafood. So, be sure you are buying your fish and seafood from a store that you trust.
You can prepare this flavorful salmon and roasted veggie dish in no time for an easy weeknight dinner. But it’s “fancy” enough to impress guests!
I definitely recommend making a double batch of the orange-soy glaze to add to your other meals throughout the week. The glaze is also very good on chicken, pork, and your roasted veggies.
Nutrition Tip: Salmon stands out from other fish thanks to its high concentration of omega-3 fats, which are good for the heart and brain. The American Heart Association says kids should eat fish twice a week to get all the great benefits.
Orange-Soy Glazed Salmon with Roasted Sweet Potatoes & Brussels Sprouts
- 10 Brussels sprouts quartered
- 1 large sweet potato peeled, diced
- 3 tablespoons freshly-squeezed Sunkist® Navel orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1½ pounds salmon fillet cut into 5 individual serving sizes
- 1 Sunkist® Navel orange sliced
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Place Brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes onto baking sheet. Drizzle with ½ Tbsp. olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake 5 minutes.
- While veggies are baking, combine orange juice, soy sauce, 1 Tbsp. olive oil, honey, and garlic in small bowl.
- Remove veggies from oven and stir. Push to sides to make room for salmon in middle of baking sheet. Add salmon and brush with orange-soy glaze. Place orange slices on top of salmon. Bake additional 8-10 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through and flaky (internal temperature should be 145F).