These little granola cups are perfect for holding yogurt and fruit for a delicious snack or breakfast! Let the kids mix the ingredients and press into the muffin tin before baking, then they can top with their favorite ingredients. They’re also perfect for birthday parties as a fun activity and healthy snack.
Nutrition Tip: Whether you enjoy the coconut meat, milk, cream, butter, or oil, they are all great for improving immunity. Coconut aids in killing the harmful bacteria that cause illness, and is also antiviral, anti-fungal, and anti-parasitic.
- 1 medium banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup pitted, chopped cherries
- 1 cup chopped peaches
- Preheat oven to 330F. Spray 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix banana, honey, and vanilla extract in large bowl. Add oats, coconut, cinnamon and salt. Mix well.
- Portion mixture into prepared muffin cups, pressing up the sides with a spoon to form a bowl.
- Bake 12 minutes, or until browned. Remove from oven and let cool 20 minutes before removing from muffin tin.
- Fill granola cups with yogurt and top with cherries and peaches.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 96Total Fat: 1.5gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 51mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 2.5gSugar: 8.5gProtein: 3.5g