Taco-Stuffed Mini Sweet Pepper Mummies
These stuffed mini pepper mummies are the perfect Halloween snack or party appetizer! Thi spooky appetizer is easy to make and ready in under 30 minutes.
- 12 Pero Family Farms® mini sweet peppers
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken breast
- 8 ounces lowfat cream cheese softened
- 1 tablespoon homemade taco seasoning
- 1 8 oz. package crescent rolls, cut into thin strips
- 48 candy eyes
Preheat oven to 375F.
Slice mini sweet peppers in half lengthwise. Scoop out seeds.
Mix chicken, cream cheese and taco seasoning in medium bowl. Fill pepper halves with chicken/cream cheese mix. Wrap peppers with 1-2 crescent roll strips, leaving room for eyes.
Place on baking sheet and bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool before adding eyes.
Calories: 95kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 6gFat: 3gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 113mgFiber: 1gSugar: 5g