- 1 9-inch spinach tortilla
- 2 tablespoons light Ranch dressing
- 3 slices lowfat deli turkey breast
- 1/2 cup cooked rice
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- 2 slices seedless cucumber peeled, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 slice tomato cut into thin strips
- 1 slice lowfat Cheddar cheese cut into thin strips
Heat tortilla in microwave on HIGH 15 seconds.
Coat tortilla with dressing. Layer turkey slices on top. Add rice onto ½ of turkey; press down to flatten. Layer carrots, cucumber, salad, tomato and cheese in a line on top.
Roll tortilla around rice and veggies; cut into 2-inch pieces.
Calories: 275kcalCarbohydrates: 37gProtein: 9gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 583mgPotassium: 369mgFiber: 3gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 2996IUVitamin C: 6mgCalcium: 112mgIron: 2mg