Fruity PB&J Sandwich
Kick your regular PB&J up a notch with this fruit-filled version! Thinly sliced strawberries and kiwi replace jelly and you can use whichever peanut or nut butter you prefer.
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons peanut almond or soy butter
- 1/2 Zespri™ SunGold™ Kiwifruit peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 strawberry thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup baby carrots
- 1/2 cup air-popped popcorn
- 1 Bee Sweet Citrus® mandarin
- 1 1.5 oz. Litehouse® Blue Cheese dip cup
Spread peanut butter on one side of each slice of bread. Top with strawberry and kiwi slices. Cut in half and place in lunchbox.
Add carrots, popcorn, mandarin and dip to lunchbox.
Calories: 351kcalCarbohydrates: 55gProtein: 12gFat: 10gSodium: 413mgFiber: 8gSugar: 19g