Chicken Zoodle Soup
Classic chicken noodle soup gets a veggie-packed makeover with zucchini noodles (zoodles)!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast cubed
- 2 carrots peeled, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small RealSweet® sweet onion chopped
- 1 cup chopped Pero Family Farms® Snipped Green Beans
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken stock
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 pound Pero Family Farms® Organic Zucchini Veggie Spirals or homemade
Heat oil in large stockpot over medium heat. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cook 3-4 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Remove from pot and set aside.
Add carrots, garlic, onions and green beans to pot. Cook 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender. Add stock, 2 cups water and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil, add chicken and zucchini. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook 3-5 minutes, or until zucchini is tender.
Calories: 111kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 14gFat: 4gCholesterol: 28mgSodium: 413mgFiber: 2gSugar: 4g