Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chili
This Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chili recipe is the perfect way to add a bit of pumpkin to your dinner table! When it comes to the nutritional breakdown, pumpkin packs a huge fiber punch.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 medium bell peppers diced
- 2 15 oz. cans pumpkin puree
- 2 15 oz. cans no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 2 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 15 oz. can Great Northern Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces cream cheese
Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Add onions and peppers, and cook 4 minutes, or until translucent.
Add onions, peppers, pumpkin, tomatoes, broth, beans, maple syrup, chili powder, cumin, garlic, salt, pumpkin pie spice and pepper to slow cooker.
Cook 2-3 hours on high, or 7-8 hours on low.
Before serving, stir in cream cheese until melted.
Calories: 92kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 2gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 355mgPotassium: 115mgFiber: 1gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 1003IUVitamin C: 20mgCalcium: 34mgIron: 1mg