Cowboy Caviar is the perfect veggie-packed dip! Full of healthy ingredients, it’s perfect as a salsa, dip or topping for salads, chicken or fish. You can prepare in advance, just leave out the avocado until ready to serve to keep from browning.
- 1 15 oz. can no-salt-added corn, drained, rinsed
- 1 15 oz. can low-sodium black-eyed peas, drained, rinsed
- 1 15 oz. can low-sodium black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 large tomato on the vine chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 avocado chopped
- 1/2 small red onion chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
Mix corn, black-eyed peas, black beans, tomato, pepper, avocado, onion, cilantro, lime juice, red wine vinegar, oil and garlic in large bowl.
Serve with chips, pita or veggies for dipping or over a salad, chicken or fish.
Calories: 56kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 1gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gSodium: 3mgPotassium: 142mgFiber: 2gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 452IUVitamin C: 17mgCalcium: 7mgIron: 1mg