Valentine’s Day Emoji Bento Box
This fun emoji bento box will make a nice treat for the kids on Valentine's Day!
- 1 whole wheat sandwich round
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 tsp. lowfat cream cheese, divided
- 3-4 large strawberries sliced
- 1 piece black construction paper cut into crescent for the mouth
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- 2-3 red mini sweet peppers
- 1 tablespoon lowfat Ranch
Lightly toast sandwich rounds.
Spread 1 Tbsp. cream cheese on each round and top with sliced strawberries. Reserve 2 strawberry sliced to create the eyes.
Cut 2 strawberry slices into hearts for the eyes using a small cookie cutter or knife. Spread cream cheese on one side of each strawberry slice and place on sandwich to create eyes. Add paper mouth.
Cut cherry tomatoes in half widthwise at an angle. Turn one half and skewer together on toothpick to create a heart.
Serve with sweet peppers and Ranch.
Calories: 346kcalCarbohydrates: 52gProtein: 10gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 499mgPotassium: 810mgFiber: 10gSugar: 15gVitamin A: 7794IUVitamin C: 337mgCalcium: 63mgIron: 3mg