Mediterranean Vegetarian Stuffed Avocados
- 2 Giumarra avocados
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup frozen sweet corn defrosted
- ½ cup garbanzo beans
- 1 Roma tomato finely chopped
- ¼ seedless cucumber finely chopped
- ½ Red Sun Farms® orange bell pepper seeded, finely chopped
- ¼ cup crumbled feta
Half and pit avocados. Sprinkle with lime juice to keep from turning brown.
Slowly whisk olive oil into vinegar until emulsified in medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
Mix in corn, beans, tomato, cucumber, and bell pepper. Gently mix until ingredients are coated.
Fill avocado halves and top with cheese.
Calories: 257kcalCarbohydrates: 19gProtein: 5gFat: 18gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 202mgFiber: 7gSugar: 3g