Southwest Sweet Potato Buddha Bowl
These sweet potato power bowls are loaded with protein, fiber, and flavor.
- 2 sweet potatoes peeled, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup quinoa cooked according to package directions
- 1 14 oz. can low-sodium black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup frozen sweet corn thawed
- 2 cups salad greens
- 1 cup fresh pico de gallo
Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
Toss sweet potatoes with olive oil, chili powder, paprika, cumin, garlic powder and salt. Lay single layer on baking sheet and bake 15-20 minutes, or until tender.
Add cooked quinoa to 4 bowls. Top with sweet potatoes, black beans, corn, salad greens and salsa.
Calories: 354kcalCarbohydrates: 67gProtein: 10gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gSodium: 624mgPotassium: 757mgFiber: 8gSugar: 12gVitamin A: 16802IUVitamin C: 14mgCalcium: 62mgIron: 3mg