Middle Eastern Broccoli & Dried Apricot Couscous Salad
- 12 ounces broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 small navel orange juiced, zested
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cooked whole wheat couscous
- 12 dried apricots coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Toss broccoli in 1 Tbsp. olive oil and lay single layer on baking sheet. Roast 10 minutes, or until tender.
Whisk juice, zest, ¼ cup oil, salt, and pepper together in small bowl.
Combine broccoli, apricots, and couscous in large bowl. Add dressing and mix to coat well. Top with sunflower seeds.
Calories: 295kcalCarbohydrates: 36gProtein: 7gFat: 15gSodium: 318mgFiber: 3gSugar: 11g