Broccoli Cheddar Cornbread Muffins
Sneak some extra veggies into these easy Broccoli Cheddar Cornbread Muffins!
- 1 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup 1% milk
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter butter
- 1 cup finely chopped steamed broccoli
- 3/4 cups shredded lowfat Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside
Mix flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt together in large bowl. Whisk in eggs, milk and melted butter. Fold in broccoli and cheese.
Spoon into prepared muffin cups, filling ¾ full. Bake 13-15 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Let cool 1 minute, then remove from pan to cool completely.
Calories: 181kcalCarbohydrates: 26gProtein: 6gFat: 6gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 75mgFiber: 2gSugar: 10g