Sandwich Kabobs Bento Box
- 1 large beet peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 grape tomatoes
- 4 cubes lowfat Cheddar cheese
- 2 slices whole wheat bread cut into small squares
- 2 slices low-sodium ham cut in half
- 1/2 small cucumber sliced lengthwise to create 4 ribbons
- 1 small apple
- 1/2 cup lowfat vanilla Greek yogurt
Preheat oven to 375ºF.
Place beets on parchment-lined baking sheet, brush with oil and sprinkle with salt.
Bake 20 minutes or until edges start to brown. Remove from oven and let cool.
Assemble sandwich kabobs with tomatoes, cheese, bread, ham and cucumber on skewers or coffee stirrers.
Serve with Crispy Green and yogurt.
Calories: 522kcalCarbohydrates: 69gProtein: 23gFat: 19gCholesterol: 35mgSodium: 444mgFiber: 11gSugar: 30g