Apple Zucchini Mini Muffins
Kids will love opening their lunchboxes and seeing these yummy mini muffins, packed with healthy ingredients like apples, zucchini and Greek yogurt!
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup grated zucchini excess water removed
- 1/2 cup grated Gala apple
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
Mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in bowl. Set aside.
Mix honey, yogurt, egg and vanilla in separate bowl.
Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until just incorporated. Fold in zucchini and apple.
Spray mini muffin pan with cooking spray and fill ¾ full. Bake 15 minutes, or until toothpick is inserted and comes out clean. Remove from muffin pan and let cool.
- Fill out your lunchbox with a fresh peach, baby carrots and Ranch, and cheese cubes
Calories: 136kcalCarbohydrates: 30gProtein: 4gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 222mgPotassium: 123mgFiber: 2gSugar: 19gVitamin A: 70IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 20mgIron: 1mg