One-Pan Italian Pork Tenderloin and Broccoli
Dinner and clean-up is easy with this one-pan pork tenderloin dinner! The pork and broccoli cook at the same time on one pan making this recipe a must for busy weeknights. Plus, the roasted broccoli is so delicious, even picky eaters will want to dig in!
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 tsp. olive oil, divided
- 5 teaspoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese divided
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 16 ounces broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 pound pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons creamy Italian garlic dressing
- 2 tablespoons panko breadcrumbs
Preheat oven to 425ºF.
Combine 3 Tbsp. olive oil, tomato paste, mustard, ¼ cup Parmesan, oregano, garlic, ¼ tsp. salt and pepper. Mixture may stay clumpy. Add broccoli and stir well.
Transfer broccoli to large sheet pan coated with cooking spray.
Add pork to bowl and coat with dressing. Add pork to sheet pan between broccoli.
Combine panko, 1 tsp. olive oil and ¼ tsp. salt in separate small bowl. Press crumb mixture onto pork.
Bake 25 minutes, or until pork reaches an internal temperature of at least 145ºF. Sprinkle broccoli with remaining ¼ cup Parmesan.
Calories: 298kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 30gFat: 16gCholesterol: 74mgSodium: 311mgFiber: 0.3gSugar: 1g