Holiday Leftovers Shepherd’s Pie
Holiday feasts usually means an abundance of leftovers. Turn those leftovers into a new and tasty dish with this festive take on traditional shepherd’s pie!
- 3 cups cooked cubed turkey breast
- 1 cup chopped cooked green beans
- 1 cup chopped cooked carrots
- 1 cup cooked corn
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken stock
- 3 cups mashed sweet potatoes
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine turkey, green beans, carrots, corn, flour and poultry seasoning in large bowl. Add chicken stock and stir to combine. Transfer to 13x9-inch baking dish. Top with sweet potatoes.
Bake 30 minutes, or until heat through and bubbly.
Calories: 180kcalCarbohydrates: 19gProtein: 22gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 48mgSodium: 236mgPotassium: 547mgFiber: 3gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 9915IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 42mgIron: 1mg