Sesame Ginger Coleslaw
This easy slaw recipe is a delicious side dish and topping to chicken and salmon. Ready in just 10 minutes, be sure to give this one a try!
- 1 head purple cabbage shredded
- 1 medium zucchini shredded
- 1 medium summer squash shredded
- 1 carrot shredded
- 3 tablespoons sesame ginger dressing
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
Combine cabbage, zucchini, squash, and carrots in large bowl. Gently mix in dressing. Top with sesame seeds.
Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Calories: 101kcalCarbohydrates: 14gProtein: 3gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 128mgPotassium: 562mgFiber: 4gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 3393IUVitamin C: 92mgCalcium: 91mgIron: 2mg