Southwestern Pasta Salad Bento Box
This southwestern pasta salad bento box is perfect for a healthy and nutritious lunch. Loaded with vegetables and perfect for meal prep too.
- 1 12 oz. box whole wheat mini shells
- 1 15 oz. can reduced-sodium black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 15 oz. can no-salt-added corn, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 6 mini sweet peppers diced
- 1 green onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded lowfat Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup yogurt Ranch dressing
- 1 ounce blue tortilla chips
- 2 tablespoons Wholly Guacamole® mini
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 banana sliced
- 1 tablespoon granola
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and let cool.
Mix pasta, beans, corn, tomatoes, peppers, onion, cheese and Ranch in large bowl.
Add tortilla chips, guacamole and yogurt topped with bananas and granola to lunchbox.
Calories: 404kcalCarbohydrates: 74.15gProtein: 17.29gFat: 5.85gSodium: 76mgFiber: 13.48gSugar: 6.71g