5-Minute Green Bean Vinaigrette Salad
Green beans get a tangy makeover with this simple recipe. It packs a punch of flavor that will liven up lunchboxes, dinner or cookouts.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 12 oz. package green beans, steamed
- 4 slices turkey bacon cooked, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Whisk oil, vinegar and mustard in large bowl until emulsified.
Add green beans and bacon. Mmix until well coated. Sprinkle with cheese.
Serve cold or warm.
Other Items in this Lunch:
- 1/2 whole wheat pita with 2 Tbsp. hummus
- 1/2 apple, sliced with 1 Tbsp. peanut butter
Calories: 419kcalCarbohydrates: 39gProtein: 17gFat: 22.5gSodium: 598mgFiber: 8gSugar: 10g