Asian Noodle Soup
This Asian Noodle Soup is packed with both flavor and healthy veggies, and is perfect for when evenings are busy with homework and after-school activities!
- 1 14.5 oz. can reduced-sodium beef broth
- 3 tablespoons sesame ginger salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 head broccoli broken into florets
- 12 mushrooms sliced
- 1 pound beef steak trimmed, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces whole wheat spaghetti or angel hair pasta cooked according to package directions
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh herbs like cilantro, basil and/or parsley
- 1/2 small sweet onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cucumber cut into strips
- 1 jalapeño seeded, sliced
- 1 orange cut into wedges
Combine broth, dressing and soy sauce in saucepan over high heat; heat to boil. Reduce to low; add broccoli and mushrooms. Cover and simmer 3-5 minutes, or until broccoli is tender. Add steak and cook 1-2 minutes, or until desired doneness.
Divide cooked pasta among 4 soup bowls. Ladle broth, broccoli, mushrooms and steak over noodles. Top with herbs, bell pepper, onion, cucumber and jalapeno. Squeeze orange wedges.
Calories: 387kcalCarbohydrates: 71gProtein: 18gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 331mgPotassium: 1402mgFiber: 9gSugar: 15gVitamin A: 4230IUVitamin C: 235mgCalcium: 160mgIron: 5mg